Customer Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting a review to JulieMay.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Your review constitutes your personal opinion based on your first-hand experience;
- All review that you supply is true, accurate, current and complete;
- The review you submit does not breach the Terms and Conditions; and
- You further agree and warrant that you shall notsubmit any review:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That breaches any law, statute, regulation or ordinance;
- That discloses private information of any third party;
For any review that you submit, please be aware that you grant JulieMay.co.uk and its affiliates, licensees and assigns, a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and fully assignable, transferable and sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, edit, delete in part or in its entirety, publish, translate, create derivative works from, publicly display and/or sell and/or distribute such review and/or incorporate such review into any form, medium or technology throughout the world in any media (now in existence or hereinafter developed) for any purpose whatsoever (including advertising and commercial purposes) without any compensation to you. You understand that Social Media Platforms are public and that if you post any content on any of JulieMay’s Social Media Platforms, JulieMay may use, modify, edit or republish such content. For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that any submission is non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used in any manner or medium whatsoever by JulieMay. JulieMay may use your email address to contact you about the status of your submission or review and other administrative purposes.